THIS MONTH’S TIPS:
Who doesn’t love little shortcuts and tips to make everyday tasks easier? Here are 10 cool tricks to make your life simpler.*
- Use a staple remover to save your fingernails when adding things to your keychain.
- Place a rubber band around an open paint can to wipe your brush on along with keeping paint off the side of the can.
- Rub a walnut on damaged wooden furniture to cover up dings.
- Kids falling out of bed? 1 fitted sheet + 1 pool noodle.
- Use a hanging shoe rack for the back of a door to store cleaning supplies.
- Clean out an old lotion or shampoo bottle then store your phone, money and keys in it for safer keeping at the beach.
- Use nail polish to paint and identify different keys.
- To get the built-up residue off of your shower head, tie a baggy of vinegar around the head. Leave it there overnight, and it will clean everything off with no work.
- Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum hose to find tiny items like earrings.
- Turn on your seat warmer to keep pizza hot while driving home.